Rules of using the Leisure Hub, provided by us in partnership with Xn Leisure. By accepting the terms and conditions you agree to abide by them.
Access to and use of system
- All users will be required to complete the registration process before using this service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account details. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login or password information to another party, your use of the site may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately contact email@example.com to notify us of any unauthorised use of your account/password or any other breach of security.
- Durham County Council reserves the right to withdraw access to this system from any person(s) who misuses the scheme or who does not follow the terms and conditions of use.
Making a booking
- The online system allows account holders to book classes and activities at all Durham County Council leisure centres and some community venues.
- A booking is only effective after full payment has been paid. If your membership includes unlimited use of classes and therefore no payment is required you must still complete the full reservation process to secure your place on the class.
- All classes available to book online are subject to a minimum age limit. It is your responsibility to check the required age limit for each class prior to booking.
- Classes and activities can be booked up to seven days in advance.
- Users can only book one place per class.
- Accounts cannot be used on behalf of any other person and memberships are not transferable. The person booked on the class must be the person who attends.
- A register may be taken prior to each class. If a person is found to be abusing the online system and allowing other users to access classes on their membership this service may be removed and your membership terminated.
- Durham County Council reserves the right to refuse entry to any class.
Attending classes and cancellations
- You can cancel your bookings through this online system, but only if they were free of charge. For paid bookings, you may be able to transfer your booking, but we are not able to provide refunds. If you want to cancel a booking for an activity or class at a leisure facility you should contact the relevant leisure centres as soon as possible. If you want to cancel a class at a community venue you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Customers providing 24 hours notice are able to transfer a booking to an alternative date and time at the same venue or other allowable venue by contacting the leisure centre the booking was made for or for community classes contact the wellbeing team, by phone or in person. All booking transfers are subject to availability.
- Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in the full activity fee being forfeited.
- Customers who are eligible for free classes as part of their membership must cancel all classes that they are unable to attend, preferably with 24 hours notice. Continued failure to attend classes may result in a charge being added to your account and the advanced booking privilege being removed.
- Please arrive on time for all classes. In accordance with health and safety, entry may not be permitted after the warm up has commenced.
- If a class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, customers will be entitled to transfer their booking to an alternative class, day or time at the same or other allowable leisure centre or community venue.