- Please arrive five minutes prior to your booking time.
- Always ask an instructor before attempting any exercise or equipment you are unfamiliar with.
- Please limit your time on each machine to five minutes.
- Please be considerate of others using the Move Hub.
- Always maintain correct posture whilst using the equipment.
- For the safety of yourself and others please do not abuse the equipment or facilities provided.
- Please respect staff and other members.
- Please leave the Move Hub to make or receive telephone calls.
- Personal training is not permitted in any facility.
Health and safety
- If you hear the fire alarm whilst you are using the facility, please leave using the nearest fire escape by following the signs provided.
- If you feel unwell at any time before, during or after your session, please inform a member of staff.
- Please wipe down machines after use using the paper towels provided.
- Please do not use your own towel to wipe down the machines.
- Please be mindful of hand hygiene during your visit.
- Hand washing and sanitising facilities are provided in our buildings.
- Please do not leave belongings or valuables unattended anywhere in the facility.
- Please use the lockers provided.
- Always wear clean, appropriate and inoffensive clothing whilst exercising.
- Please remove shoes before using horizontal tables.
Food and drink
- Please do not eat food or chew gum.
- It is not recommended to eat a heavy meal before exercise.
- Drinks must be placed in appropriate holder or tables provided.
- We recommend you bring your own drink, water fountains are available at some sites.
- Please inform a member of staff about any change to personal information such as address, telephone number or email.
- Please refrain from using bad language whilst in the centre.
- Please report any accidents, breakages or faulty equipment to a instructor immediately.
- Aggressive or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and your membership may be suspended.
- Management have the right to refuse entry.
- If you cannot attend your pre booked session you must cancel your booking online or by contacting the centre a minimum of 1 hour prior to the session start time. Management reserves the right to restrict further bookings by repeat offenders.