These terms and conditions form part of the booking terms and conditions. Before booking and participating in a session at the soft play, it is important that you check that the terms do not include anything you are not willing to agree to.
These terms and conditions apply to every member of the party who enters our premises under your booking.
Occasionally, we may be required to amend these terms and conditions and we hereby reserve the right to do so.
General rules relating to the centre and both activities
- Users shall comply with all reasonable instructions given by members of staff in relation to users conduct and the use of centres.
- Participants must arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to their session. If a participant arrives late, their entry may be refused.
- By entering our leisure centres, users agree to the use of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes.
- Photography is not permitted due to data protection reasons.
- Users must treat the building and any equipment with respect.
- All damage within the facility must be reported to a member of staff.
- Users must behave in a considerate and polite manner to all staff and other customers. Users must not swear or act in any way which others may find offensive, abusive or inappropriate.
- Only food purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises.
- Guide, hearing, and assistance dogs are welcome within the leisure centres.
- All children under eight years old must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times. A parent or guardian aged over 18 years old must sign these terms and conditions.
- Children aged eight years and over will only be admitted to the facility when a parent or guardian aged over 18 years old has signed these terms and conditions.
Health and safety
- If an individual has any medical conditions or injuries which may affect their ability to safely participate in any activities, they must speak to their doctor before participating.
- Children or adults who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not participate in any activities for at least 48 hours.
- It is recommended that all participants consult a doctor before participating in any activities where applicable.
- The rules and instructions given by members of staff together with those displayed on signage within the facility must be followed at all times.
- Specific area and/or activities may have their own rules and these must be followed at all times.
- All activities can contain a degree of physical exertion and there may be a risk of injury associated with specific activities.
- Participants should use reasonable caution when using the facilities and not participate in activities outside of their ability.
- Participants must not behave in an unsafe manner which may cause injury to themselves and/or others.
- The Tag Active: important safety information must be read at the point of purchasing each session and prior to every visit.
- Children with hair longer than shoulder length are required to tie it back to ensure that it does not get caught or trapped in the play equipment.
- All spillages must be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible.
- All accidents must be reported to a member of staff.
- Concerns regarding the behaviour of other participants must be reported to a member of staff.
- Those visiting or using our facilities must not do so under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Sharp objects must not be brought in any activity area. Please use the lockers provided where appropriate.
- Those participating in any activities must ensure that they wash their hands before their session starts.
- No food, drink of chewing gum should be taken into any of the activity areas.
- Food which falls onto the floor should be picked/wiped up as soon as possible.
- Please use the toilets for nappy changing. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the activity areas.
Limitation of liability
- We are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft to any property belonging to any visitors and/or participants unless caused by the negligence of our staff.
- We are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of vehicles parked in the centre car park or elsewhere within the premises of the centre. All contents left in vehicles are at the owner’s risk.
- We encourage lost property to be handed into our reception. We will keep any lost property for 14 days. Those that have lost a personal item are asked to report this to us so that we can assist.
Soft play and tag active rules
- Each session within a soft play area is limited to two hours.
- Once a session has finished, participants must leave the play area.
- The following supervision ratios must be complied with at all times:
- one adult to a maximum of two children that are under the age of two
- one adult to a maximum of three children between two and four years old
- Children must not climb on the netted walls.
- Children should wear suitable clothing that is not restricting.
- Children are recommended to wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and items of clothing made from man-made fibres are not recommended. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in any part of the activity areas.
- Children should leave valuables, badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Subject to availability, lockers can be used.
- Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatterproof lenses.
Rules specific to the junior and toddler areas
- The soft play area is split into two areas:
- the toddler area which is for children under three years old
- the junior area which is for children over three years old and up to 148cm tall
Rules specific to the Tag Active (where applicable)
- Participants must be a minimum of 122 cm high and up to 16 years old.
- Wristbands will be issued at reception for the Tag Arena and must be worn at all times. Tag Active wristbands can be re-used on return visits, the applicable fees will still apply.