Information for Tag Zone users.
Please read the Tag Active: important safety and arena information.
- I can confirm that I have read and understood all applicable terms and conditions. I will comply with those terms and conditions at all times.
- I acknowledge that the members of staff at Peterlee Leisure Centre may provide safety instructions as and when required and that these will be followed at all times.
- The participant(s) (including supervising adults) wish to participate in the Tag Zone activities, and I acknowledge that all activities require a reasonable level of fitness and that participants should not undertake the activities unless they are able to do so.
- To the best of my knowledge, none of the named participants have a medical condition or have been told by a medical professional not to participate.
- I will ensure that all named participants will comply with any height, weight or age restriction(s) in place in relation to the Tag Zone activities.
- I am aware of the risks associated with the Tag Zone activities and will ensure that the named participant(s) take steps to ensure that the risk of injuries are minimised.
- If a named participant is injured whilst participating in the Tag Zone activities, I understand that Durham County Council cannot accept any responsibility unless that injury is caused by the negligence of Durham County Council.
- I confirm that I am authorised to sign a waiver by the participants parents or guardian (in the event that I am not the participants parent or guardian).
- Where I have signed a waiver on behalf of a child, I confirm that I will supervise that child at all times.
- I agree that the waiver will be valid for up to one year and that the named person(s) may rely upon it for an unlimited number of times. If Durham County Council cannot locate evidence of a completed waiver, another must be signed.