Your family’s safety is a top priority. We operate an admissions policy to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
Children under eight years old
Children under eight years must be accompanied by an adult. Children who are eight years and older can be admitted to a swimming pool without an accompanying responsible adult but should be able to swim 25 meters confidently.
Our supervision ration for children under eight years is:
|Pool type||Children’s age||Number of adults|
|All other pools||up to three years old||one adult for every child|
|All other pools||four to seven years||one adult for every two children|
This policy is specifically for our general swimming, fun sessions and pool parties.
Children will be refused entry to the pool (or possibly to the whole building at the discretion of the Operations/Duty Manager) if they are under the age of eight years old and :
- are not accompanied by a responsible parent or adult 16 years or older – a responsible adult is defined as someone aged 16 years or older and capable of supervising the child in a competent manner
- are accompanied by a responsible adult, but the supervision ration is not being met
Other safety issues
People will be refused entry to the pool (or possibly to the whole building at the discretion of the Operations/Duty Manager) if they:
- are, or are suspected to be, under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- have been barred from the pool or building for previous misdemeanours
- are deemed unfit to swim for health reasons
- do not have adequate and decent swim wear
- are abusive or violent on arrival
- do not have a valid swim ticket or membership
The Operations or Duty Manager reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone for any other reason, at their discretion.